How To Wear Your Blanket Scarf 3 Ways
Everyone knows the “traditional” blanket scarf style, but sometimes the bulkiness can be too much. I took to Pinterest to aid me in mixing up my blanket scarf look and found a few styles to make your outfit seem entirely different.
Add A Belt
- If you have a belt handy, fold your scarf “triangle” over until it is one long piece.
- Then, put it around your neck with both sides hanging down and wrap your belt around your waist to hold the scarf in place
- This look is best paired with a dress
The Poncho Look
- This can be worn with either a dress or blouse; this look shows off most of the scarf, resembling a shirt or cardigan
- Leave out the belt to use the blanket as a wrap
- Cute Blanket Scarves found here (best and widest selection)
- T-shirt dress at Old Navy (less than $15!!)
- Beaded belts from Francesca’s are my fave and are great for those who like a little bling
- Knee high boots at Altar’d State (less than $30)